SPERDVAC is a non-profit educational public benefit corporation with six goals:
To join or to renew your membership, go to:
- To provide the finest collection of quality radio programs that members may listen to and duplicate for their own collections.
- To seek out and honor the people who made radio's "Golden Age" possible.
- To promote and encourage drama, variety and comedy programs—old and new—on radio today.
- To collect and maintain for members and other interested people, a library of radio history and to use this material in the publication of a “newsletter" or special brochures in preparation of an accurate and complete account of radio history from its earliest days to the present.
- To contribute to the support of non-commercial radio stations interested in and aiding the goals of the society, including broadcasting "old-time" radio programs.
- To alert members to trends in drama, variety and comedy broadcasting; and to publish special radio program listings and news releases to inform members and the general public.
For more information,
Post Office Box 7
Alachua, FL 32616
Site last updated: Monday, March 09, 2015 09:50:21