SPERDVAC is a non-profit educational public benefit corporation with six goals:
To join or to renew your membership, go to:
- To provide the finest collection of quality radio programs that members may listen to and duplicate for their own collections.
- To seek out and honor the people who made radio's "Golden Age" possible.
- To promote and encourage drama, variety and comedy programs—old and new—on radio today.
- To collect and maintain for members and other interested people, a library of radio history and to use this material in the publication of a “newsletter" or special brochures in preparation of an accurate and complete account of radio history from its earliest days to the present.
- To contribute to the support of non-commercial radio stations interested in and aiding the goals of the society, including broadcasting "old-time" radio programs.
- To alert members to trends in drama, variety and comedy broadcasting; and to publish special radio program listings and news releases to inform members and the general public.
For more information,
Post Office Box 7
Alachua, FL 32616
Site last updated: Friday, October 30, 2015 13:33:55
It's with great sadness I have to share with you the loss of my dear friend, Patti Mueller. This morning Patti lost her battle with cancer, and passed away in her sleep. She is survived by her husband Glenn, brother Paul, sisters Clare and Janie, and two sons James and Anders.
Patti touched all of our lives with her love and compassion and will be dearly missed.
A memorial service will be held Tuesday, November 3rd, at 2pm in the afternoon at the Hillside Community Church of the Nazarene at 2804 Fullerton Road, Rowland Heights, CA 91748. All are welcome.
Along with her husband Glenn, Patti was a great help to me and SPERDVAC in cleaning up and helping me to catalog the inventory. Patti was a wonderful person and I will miss her deeply!
God bless Patti Mueller